Mailchimp Campaigns Manager works better with: Bypass Iframe Height Limit
Blue Hat Services provide accessible Ground Penetrating Radar expertise and training courses to help you develop your GPR skills.
We offer a comprehensive range of Ground Penetrating Radar courses to the worldwide market. They vary from a basic GPR introduction for management (Blue Hat Module 1) to a complete utility mapping option, including training on how to effectively locate buried underground utilities and process GPR data.
Our courses are focused on Industry requirements and provide real world conditions, in a safe controlled environment.
With over 30 years experience in GPR our specialist trainers will aim to transfer some of their knowledge and know-how to students to give them a firm foot on the ladder within the industry.
Why choose Blue Hat’s GPR training courses?
– Improve your Utility Mapping skills and gain a
nationally recognised accreditation.
– Trainers with collectively 50 years of utilities, civil
engineering and construction industry experience.
– Tailored training courses to suit your needs.
– Independent, industry-leading training
providers. Training on various GPR systems, such as IDS,
Mala, Sensors and Software, GSSI and Radio Detection.
– Trainers with in-depth working knowledge of IDS
Georadar systems, including multi-array GPR and postprocessing software.
– GPR training and consultancy provided globally, in
locations such as Oman, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur,
South Africa, Australia and throughout Europe.
– Interactive workshop style training with a combination
of theoretical and practical learning to maximise
– Offices in the UK and Dubai